Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ferrari 2012 Christmas party !


all the Ferrari drivers took part to the Ferrari Christmas party where the children of Maranello employees received gifts from very special Santas !
Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa also said a few words :

*Felipe Massa : "This has been a very difficult year for me, especially at the beginning when we were not the best way to move forward with the car . The second part of the season was very different: I was more competitive and, thanks to the strength that I have received from all of you, I managed to get back to the level I had before. Now I am more motivated than ever: the second half of the season was like a session of training for the next year. In 2013, I really want to return to this event to celebrate something even better with each of you." 

* Fernando Alonso : "I want to thank each of you and our partners for what you do for us drivers that will run anywhere around the world with the Ferrari flag he said under a standing ovation well deserved after his outstanding season. "I especially want to thank those who work on the track so far to improve , their families and those in Maranello which have given everything for the car, day and night, in order to put us in a position to be able to fight for world titles. This year, we won races and we fought for the Championship until the end, for the second time in three years, an accomplishment. Really, thank you all and as Felipe said, hope that we will be back here next year, in the same room with a high-performance car and something else... "


No comments:

Post a Comment