Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ferrari : Kimi Raikkonen first impressions on F14T

"It's nice to get back in the Ferrari garage, where I won the title in 2007, my hopes remain of course as high ! We are doing our best because we want to win both Championships . Will we be stronger? I hope so. I think that with Alonso we will work hard together and we want to win. Time will tell if we can bring the Championship to Ferrari, however I think it will be difficult to really know the new rules . But I know that we are more than capable to fight for the Championships. I am at 100% and I have to say that do not drive after my surgery has not specifically failed me, it feels good to have a break and I didn't really have the choice because I wanted to be my maximum for my return to Ferrari, I think that my surgery therefore was made at the right time."

No comments:

Post a Comment