Monday, November 10, 2014

Austin GP : Fernando Alonso Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso : 
"I think that this was a good qualifying and, looking at the times of the cars ahead of me, I don't think I could have done much more. Before coming here, we had thought about changing the power unit, but then we opted for one we had already used, so as not to start from the pit lane. The track surface is much better than in past years, with a lot more grip, but at the same time, others more tyre degradation so a two stopper is inevitable. The temperatures have dropped from yesterday to today, but I don't think this factor, along with the expectation that the wind direction will change for tomorrow, will affect the strategy. The races are long and anything can happen, including on the reliability front, as has especially been the case this season. "

No comments:

Post a Comment