Monday, November 10, 2014

Austin GP : Kimi Raikkonen Sunday quotes

Kimi Raikkonen : 
"This weekend was very complicated and again today in the race, I wasn't able to give my maximum. Up to the first stop, the car behaved well, but after fitting the Mediums the situation got tricky, with higher degradation than expected, so I lacked grip and after a few laps I began to have problems with the front end. I tried to save the tyres in any way possible, slowing in some parts of the track and turning into the corners, but even so I had to take on a set of Softs earlier than expected, which meant I had to make a third stop in the closing stages. Now we will continue to work to try and solve our problems. It won't be easy, but we won't give up all the way to the end of the last race. "

No comments:

Post a Comment