|Hi all dear readers of CFB! |
I send you this little card to tell you about the holidays of our beloved drivers. On the agenda: walks in Japan, Hawaii, France, Italy ... along with Fernando, Mark, Sebastian, Jaime ... Let's go! * Ferrari
- Fernando Alonso has split his vacation into two parts. He was first invited to the
Ferrari meetings "wroom" summer version and was able to hike on foot or bicycle in the Italian Dolomites in the company of Stefano Domenicali, and some members of the Scuderia. Then he returned to Oviedo, where he now resides, to spend quality time with family.
- Felipe Massa, as usual, returned to Sao Paulo in Brazil to spend a well deserved holiday with family. He also participated in two free practice sessions at a race of the Super Touring Championship in Sao Paulo at the wheel of a Fiat. This interlude he liked it so much he plans to convert to this sport after the F1.
* Red Bull
- Vettel went to Mallorca shortly after the Hungarian GP in the company of his girlfriend Hannah. He subsequently was invited on the yacht of Bernie Ecclestone who was anchored off the coast of Croatia.
- Mark Webber has made a living in the south of France (see photo from his twitter) and then returned home to Oxford. He also told us via twitter that he had made a bike ride with Alain Prost! just that:)
* Mercedes GP :
-Nico Rosberg took his vacation to attend a round of DTM at the Nurburgring and then went to Ibiza as you can see from this video : http://youtu.be/VEjdMi6RZPU.
* Mclaren :
-Lewis Hamilton did not mention the place of his vacation but he said he had a great time in the company of Nicole Scherzinger. One can also think that our two lovers took advantage to look for a nice home as Lewis had expressed his desire to move to Europe with Nicole to see each other more often .
|- Jenson Button is probably the driver that took the holidays the most complete since he primarily left to join his beautiful Jessica in Tokyo before flying with her to Hawaii for a stay that lasted 15 days. The time to recharge the batteries. |
* Toro Rosso:
- Sébastien Buemi preferred a stay in the United States and visited the city of Orlando, specifically Disneyworld before heading to Miami.
- Alguersuari, as every year, went to Ibiza to play DJ at various parties. He has also sent a beautiful photo of the royal beach in Ibiza from his twitter.
- Timo Glock took a vacation on Lake Constance (see photo from his twitter), the German side to do a lot of bike as usual. He then returned home to Switzerland to finish his vacation.
- The Belgian pilot of Virgin, Jerome d'Ambrosio, preferred to join the sunny south of France and laze on the beach (see photo from his twitter). He then went home to see his family in Belgium before returning to his home in Oxford to better prepare his home GP. * Lotus :
- Heikki Kovalainen is certainly one of the most active drivers on twitter to such an extent that almost all its detailed holiday program on a daily basis and that's good for us ! lol then the program for the Finn : parts of badminton and golf as well relax with his girlfriend Catherine Hyde all in the magnificent setting of northern Finland(see the photo from his twitter)
I does not forget the other drivers who have not unveiled their resort areas but have certainly had a great holiday with their families.
A big kiss to them:)