Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brazil Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso(5th): 
"My subscription to fifth place continues to prove itself once again , but I must say that this time it was an even tougher battle than used and that we are not really satisfied with the balance of car. We expected to Mercedes competitive but in Q3 we were much closer to McLaren that what we expected so it means that we took a little ahead of the Mercedes. We managed to do better than this we thought to do in qualifying So if it rains tomorrow it may be that this an open and exciting race as nobody knows the level of performance other in the rain and the strategy can soon be boulversée by this. I must admit that we have a hard time to raise the tire temperature wet track, which is also the case when the track dries out and have these conditions as we retrace our race condition Silverstone was the proof. However, if the race is run on the track dry then there will be probably much stops because the tires seem to be deteriorate rapidly. What would be great for the latter race would be that the four drivers to stop and Massa and I are in ahead of our rivals. "
Felipe Massa(7th): 
"I expected a better result for these qualifications of the season and so I can be happy with this seventh place, but unfortunately We were unable to find the good balance throughout the weekend. In some turns I lost control forward and in the slow corners I suffered from understeer in other portions I lacked traction and Therefore the car was quite difficult to lead, it was quite a day complicated. I used two sets of tires in soft Q2, Q3 I paid it in and as it is supposed to rain tomorrow we have a slightly at odds with the choice of tires. I must say that this year we have seen that Red Bull and McLaren are very strong in track conditions humid. It is true that anything can happen in this kind of condition, so we must be prepared for all situations. This race is for me a fantastic feeling to race in front my audience, I'll try to do everything I can to make a good race and can be on the podium at the end a year so difficult. Thus it would be a nice way to finish my the tenth season of F1 and end on a note in a manner worthy my 100th race with Ferrari. "

No comments:

Post a Comment