* Toro Rosso has created the sensation this week by deciding to completely change its line up for 2012 ! Exit Sébastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari , hello Jean-Eric Vergne and Daniel Ricciardo !
* A rumour swells more and more in Italy, that Robert Kubica could become the new third driver in Ferrari to be able to train on a F10 on the Mugello circuit.
* Kimi Raikkonen had a light snow motorcycle accident during a race in Finland fortunately not serious!
* Force India unveiled its duo of drivers for 2012: Nico Hulkenberg and Paul di Resta !
* the Spanish daily "As" indicated that Fernando Alonso fervently works(he even refused to take part at en event organized by Shell in Madrid)on the Simulator to be ready for 2012 where the objective will be to be world champion for a third time.