Saturday, June 29, 2013

Silverstone GP : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes

*Fernando Alonso: "this morning we lost an hour thirty due to the rain and it has reduced our margin of time to make the programme planned in the afternoon which was an usual program with the harvests of important data on tires that will be key here. 

In Silverstone, we should have an aerodynamic package suitable for the combination of fast corners, which is a main feature of this circuit knowing that we have a perfect strategy to see the good choices on what is necessary to take into account for Sunday knowing that the track conditions will be very different with higher temperatures."

*Felipe Massa: "I am very disappointed with what happened with my accident which cost me time to understand the behaviour of the tyres. Turn out I found on a section of damp track and I lost control of the car and we drove with the hard prototype tyres from Pirelli but I didn't have sufficient temperature and I could not avoid the accident.
Fortunately, the car had only slight damage and tomorrow we will be able to return to work at a good stage with long relay. If you look at Alonso session , that went well even if temperatures have not helped us but the weather expected tomorrow is much better so we have good reasons to be optimistic.
I am sure that we will do our best to improve and return to the head cars."

No comments:

Post a Comment