Thursday, July 18, 2013

Silverstone tests : Davide Rigon quotes for Ferrari


Davide Rigon : "We did a lot of work today with special attention on the grip of the car because I didn't drive an F1 car apart a day of test in Barcelona recently. I've already driven here in GT but in F1 it is totally different.We weren't searching for performance but we especially worked on the acquisition of data and the comparison of different aero solutions which was a very important part when I was working on the Simulator, however we did not make long relays. Compared to last year at Magny-Cours, the requirements are quite different and more loaded program but I am pleased to take on this responsibility and I am grateful to the team for the trust they make me, I really hope to be useful."

No comments:

Post a Comment