Sunday, April 15, 2012

China Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes


* Fernando Alonso: "We knew the qualification would be difficult and it was the case, but we managed to go into Q3 for some thousandths. The changing wind did not help to move forward knowing that the Improvements here are not sufficient to make a big jump in our performance, and so this position corresponds more or less our current potential. Of course we can not be happy to be so far from the pole position, but all we can do is to work to try to fill this gap. If we do a good job then we can think about winning but I remain optimistic. Even in 2010 we were far behind the best but still we were fighting for the championship in last race. The grid is very exciting and Interestingly, two Mercedes, a Sauber and Lotus before. We do can not afford to errors because we did not better car, and if we can to make a perfect race as Australia and Malaysia, then we can score valuable points. "

* Felipe Massa: "On one hand I am obviously unfortunate not have been in Q3, but I have to be happy with my position I considered rather well considering the results in free practice 3. In the afternoon (in China) the situation has improved, the car had much more grip and I managed to be more competitive, but I could not tell you exactly reason. The track conditions have changed in a way that suits us better. We hope this will be like that race tomorrow in order to have a good results. I would love to have a race normal, quiet in which I manage to do my job and some points, because i want to remove this zero near my name in the rankings. "

(source of the pic : http://www.ferrari.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment