Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Austin Gp : Alonso & Massa Friday quotes


* Fernando Alonso: "this is not a surprise to see the two Red Bull at the front : in the last races, they had the best package, so the result of today's logical. We know what are our strengths, team work and reliability and we will make the most. New componentss made here seem to work, but we still need to look more closely the data to have a definitive answer, I am satisfied on this point but it is also true that if one made of small step forward in every race, it is also the case of the other, so that the gap remains intact. Would I be happy to be third tomorrow afternoon? Of course, but we are only Friday and we have already been in this position before and then on Saturday we had other cars ahead of us. The circuit? A beautiful surprise, even if we had an idea of what to expect through the Simulator. It is very require, especially the 1st sector that is very fast and you can really feel the acceleration of a formula 1 car. The track is very smooth and not at all porous: reminds me much at the Portugal Portimao, if it were to rain, this could be as fly on ice." 

* Felipe Massa : "today I spent quite some time to get to know this new circuit, I did a lot of laps for that in the morning.  The track was very slippery, and in my memories I have never had to drive with a track that has a so little abrasive surface but the situation is somewhat improved it then and I started to have confidence in the car. It's fun to drive here and I think we will have a great show this weekend. As for the tires it will be hard, it will be important to work on understanding and the temperature of the latter especially for the qualifications."

No comments:

Post a Comment