Friday, September 13, 2013

Italy GP : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "today the qualifications are better than in SPA and the car was competitive which allowed us to fight with the best. Of course, we weren't at the same level that the Red Bull who again are strong, but the race tomorrow will be long and we start from a good position.Here the strategy of aspiration is often used because having a car in three or four seconds before you to go a little faster and it is for this that I have to thank Massa especially in Q3 when he waited for me when I was behind Vergne. The radio messages poorly were understood, as it's often the case there are not the reflection of reality ! I said the word genius and this controversy should not raise doubts about the impeccable work of the entire team.Today we have been able to fight with rivals during all the qualifications and closer us than ever to the Red Bull, and there's not many cars between us and them because aside from Hulkenberg we are just behind.We need to move the Sauber in the first lap in order not to lose too much on Red Bull."


Felipe Massa: "I'm really happy with this result because compared to yesterday the car has improved and that makes me confident for the race.In Q3 I managed to do a great lap in the wake of Webber which was a great help for me even if I lost a bit of time at Ascari, I remain happy with my performance.We were aware that on a circuit like this it is very important to have the cars in the top four and tomorrow's race will be difficult. The weather is uncertain and we are ready to deal with all kinds of situations to get the full potential of the car.It be fantastic to get a good result in front of our fans at home who support us with so much affection." 

No comments:

Post a Comment