* Lewis Hamilton will drive from 2013 for the German team Mercedes Gp and this for 3 seasons minimum. He will have Nico Rosberg as a teammate . this event leaves Michael Schumacher without a seat for 2013 .
We also learned that Niki Lauda was going to join the Mercedes staff in a management position.
* everyone thought he was going to join Ferrari but it's finally for Mclaren that Sergio Perez has signed ! the Mexican driver will team up with Jenson Button.
It is unclear who will sign with Sauber to replace Perez.
* the Fia completed changes in the development of its provisional calendar for 2013. These changes are occurring 3 times : the Germany Gp and the Belgium GP are one week sooner compared to the previous calendar and the Korea GP will be held ahead of the Japan one , in the beginning of October .
Here's the new provisional F1 calendar for 2013:
-17 March : Australia (Melbourne)
- 24 March: Malaysia (Sepang)
- 14 April: China (Shanghai)
- 21 April: Bahrain (Sakhir)
- may 12: Spain (Barcelona)
- 26 May: Monaco
- June 9: Canada (Montreal)
*(not sure) June 16: America (New Jersey, New York City)
- June 30: Great Britain (Silverstone)
- 14 July: Germany (Nürburgring)
- 28 July: Hungary (Budapest)
- 25 August: Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
- 8 September: Italy (Monza)
- 22 September: Singapore (Marina Bay) - 6 October: South (Yeongam) Korea
- 13 October: Japan (Suzuka)
- 27 October: India (New Delhi)
- 3 November: Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)
- 17 November: United States (Austin)
- 24 November: Brazil (Sao Paulo)