Monday, April 11, 2011

Malaysia GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

* Fernando Alonso 6th :
"I am excited about this race. Not with the result but because we were finally able to compete and fight against wheels wheels for a place on the podium. This is an additional motivation for the upcoming race in China. We have not been lucky. If the adjustable rear wing had worked perfectly all the time, I could easily surpass Hamilton in a straight line, but instead we had a tough battle. He really defended his position, but unfortunately we touched. It broke my front wing and had to return to the pits to change it. That's what we have lost any chance of a podium. These things happen. That was bad happened to me today, but another day the luck will turn. Here, the car was able to save the tires, which means that we could fight with others.
With the package we had today, we could not fight for victory, but things change quickly.
In Shanghai, we realize that we can expect another difficult weekend. We'll have some news, but we do not know how we can improve. We'll see what we do. There is still a long way to go in the championship."
* Felipe Massa, 5th:
"We really need to improve the car, but it is also true that our race pace is different than in qualifying, which is positive. But we know that the grid position is very important, so we need to bring forward. On my race, it is unfortunate to have lost several seconds during my first stop. Without this, I could have fought for a podium finish. With the soft tires, my pace was very good. It was a little less with hard, so much so that Webber, who made a stop over, managed to pass me."

No comments:

Post a Comment