Tuesday, October 29, 2013

India GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes


Fernando Alonso: "my problem with my front wing until I damaged it ruined my race, we had to change it immediately and with a stop further I didn't have the ability to trace, the fight was fierce.Webber hit someone and came on me, the turn 4 I also hit Button. As a result I had trouble with the car's steering , it was difficult on the right turns, the only thing to do was to return to the pits.In the end, if you look at the race of Webber or Perez we can say that our strategy was correct, because when the others returned to the pits, they were at the top, but it is true that it went well for those who started in soft.I would like to congratulate Vettel, because he has been the best this year and he won. However I am sad to not have scored points in the fight for second place in the constructors ranking , but now we have come back on Mercedes. We must absolutely do better in the next races and aim for the podium, at least with one of our cars ."

Felipe Massa: "it was a great race and I'm very happy, because the strategy worked. I managed to still run at a good pace, even with the soft tyres. Here, I could have fought to the podium, but the track has evolved, certain cars as Grosjean in the Lotus, have managed to make one stop, which was impossible for us. I lost a position with Rosberg, at the beginning of his second stop, but I have to be happy today because we did no error. We lost second place in the constructors standings, because Mercedes was very fast and we are well aware that, even if it won't be easy, there are still three races and we will do our utmost to the end.I would like to congratulate Sebastian, who deserves all that he has done so far. I'm really happy for him, because he is a great driver and a very nice guy. From today, his name will be sitting alongside the greatest drivers in the history of F1 , as Senna, Schumacher and a few others."

No comments:

Post a Comment