Monday, October 7, 2013

Korea GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "we knew that today it would be a tough race and unfortunately results have confirmed this feeling that we had on Friday with some problems on long relays and the tyres degradation which was badly managed. We have qualifications in the standard of those of this season but this was not the case of the race. In fact we were not able to overtake the Sauber and I had a tiring race for my tyres. For what happened to Massa, it's a shame, for my part it's OK because there was the place and I think someone touched him, I tried to avoid him and I continued because despite the contact , it has not affected my race and I was already behind Hulkenberg.Now we must look at Suzuka and think about getting back on the podium and regain the form that allows us to fight on Sunday. Vettel has a lot of advance it will be almost impossible, we cannot rely only on miracles in all the races, our new goal is the second place in the constructors championship, we will not give up and fight until the end."

Felipe Massa: "today's race was very complicated, my chances of getting a good result have been wiped out in the first lap when I found myself in the middle of a fight, I decided to go inside to try to slow down later.Unfortunately, some cars were slower and to avoid a contact with a Mercedes, I was forced to shift me to the right and I went to head to tail. Fortunately there was no accident but at this time there, I had to deal with a race being last.Thanks to some beautiful overruns, I still managed to bring points to the team, today, we were not competitive, there were at least three or four teams faster than us, including Sauber, but I hope that it depended mainly of the track and I hope that our car can better adapt to Suzuka."

No comments:

Post a Comment