Sunday, October 13, 2013

Japan GP : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "today's result is more or less what we expected, we do not have the rate since the start of the weekend. Our times were always between the 6th and 10th place and that even in Q3, I couldn't do more.Our tests on the long relay went better than  in Korea on the tyres degradation which gives us best hopes to move up in the race tomorrow. However, we should give the best of us, as always based on our strengths which are the strategy and our tyre management.The goal is not to finish in the top eight to keep our chances of world title because even if Vettel doesn't win here he will do in the next races, the aim is therefore to score maximum points in the fight at the second place in the constructors Championship and for this we need to finish before the Mercedes . We have only one point to advance them .

Felipe Massa: "I managed to make a perfect lap on this amazing track and this result is so satisfying, it reminds me my qualifications here in 2006, even if it was only a fifth place, we'll need a good start tomorrow.Yesterday I was comfortable with the balance of the car and today we made good work to get all the potential of the car, do better wasn't possible, so I'm very happy.Obviously, the race of tomorrow won't be easy because the cars ahead of us are very fast, but we should be up and have a good strategy and a good tyre management. A good result? This will depend on our pace, last year I finished second here and I'll try to remember how I did that."

No comments:

Post a Comment