Monday, October 21, 2013

Japan GP : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso: "the fourth place was the maximum that we could do today, the three before me were really out of reach and taking into account our starting position and the way in which the race took place, in general, I'm happy. It was an action-packed race and even though we have suffered with traffic, degradation was more normal than in Korea and we were back with a good pace. Certainly, we need to find something more if we want to finish on the podium in all four next races.Today, Mercedes had some problems and we won some important points, but we must give everything if we want to stay second in the ranking of manufacturers, because they are not far behind.I am very proud to have become the driver with the most points in the history of this sport, although in recent years, with the transition to this system of points, you win more. Now I want to celebrate this and think about the next race in India. This one is already the past."

Felipe Massa: "it was a really tough race especially with the drive through which destroyed my race and my chances to sign a good result. But it's my fault, I did not pay attention to my speed(in the pits), this is the first time that this happens to me and it's a shame because in the first stint of the race I had a good pace.After my penalty I was stuck in traffic and cars that made a third stop at the end of race overtook me easily thanks to their fresher tyres . It is obvious that I'm disappointed because without this error I could have done a good result. In the remaining races we must continue to fight and I hope that we can be competitive quickly starting with the India GP."

No comments:

Post a Comment