Sunday, October 30, 2011

India Gp : Alonso & Massa Saturday quotes

Fernando Alonso(3rd): 
"It was important to qualify the First 2 lines. Among the four first grid offers good good opportunities to finish the race. Here, unlike other circuits, I do not think there is a large difference in performance between the side even and odd grid. Our first goal is to finish on the podium, and our second will be to fight for the win if the opportunity arises this. This qualification is right for me ample, for the last few races, we have described between the fourth and sixth place, then we have come a long better, which is a good sign. Generally, our race pace is better than those skills, so we wait to see what comes of ittomorrow
, because it does not mean that we will fight for victory. In Singapore, we were out of it, and at Suzuka, a circuit that was not supposed to although we agree, we missed the So ... just win tomorrow, we will try to finish as best possible."
Felipe Massa(6th): "What happened on my last lap timed is a shame.Today we had the potential to get good positions as the Fernando showed. My sixth position is due to my third area where I am more slowly.  In the corner I got on the vibrator and the right front suspension sold because of the impact on the game high, which is too high for me. This is turn very fast, took about 215 km / h, it could be arranged differently. These are details that have need to be improved for the year next. I repeat, I am disappointed, the car has been successful so far. Now I find myself with a train of soft tires in less than a wing and off. This is the first time we had it and it brings a small something in terms of performance.Tomorrow
 overruns will be difficult because of the dust, but I think we will see a lot."



No comments:

Post a Comment