Monday, October 31, 2011

India Gp : Alonso & Massa Sunday quotes

Fernando Alonso(3rd):
"It's really great to be on the podium
here in India for the first Grand Prix and I am pleased to have a new
trophy to bring home.
However, the day was double
emotion, the joy of the podium with
sadness of death that struck us
recent days, colleagues, special
that was Dan Wheldon and Marco
Simoncelli.
After the race, hopes to be vice-
champion are still there, but it will be
difficult because McLaren is shaped in time and even if the difference is that 13 points, we know that
on paper we are behind
Red Bull and McLaren, we can
finish on the podium only when there has of unusual events.
The team did a fantastic job, especially the problem of the front wing, which was identified only 20 minutes before departure. A departure that was not perfect and
Button overtook me. Then I was close
Webber I saved my car and
attacked when he returned to the pits and I finally had enough advance, as What the patient always pays.
Abu Dhabi is a special race, I will
may be going to the park to play golf
relax before the race and then I
give the maximum to bring
home the only trophy missing from my collection. "
Felipe Massa(retirement):
"There is not much to say in response
a weekend like this and I am
really unfortunate because I was able to have a good race, I had a good rhythm and it was ruined from my collision with Hamilton, and I can only say I do not share the view of
marshals who have penalized.
I stayed on the ideal trajectory, the
braking to the limit and I was on the part own track, what would I have done better? This is the umpteenth time that Lewis Hamilton and I have
problems in the race together.
In the past, I tried to talk with
him, but he does not listen, then
Now it is best to turn the page and move forward and think about
two last GP of the season in Abu Dhabi a kind of home race for Ferrari
with the huge theme park and
Interlagos, my home race.
I'll try to forget this trip to India
but I assure you I speak of the race,
not the country. "


No comments:

Post a Comment